IndustrialLink® features extra strong and durable slats that are inserted and stapled into the chain link mesh at the factory.
It provides approximately 75 percent privacy based on the wire/mesh used and the stretch tension. IndustrialLink® is an
excellent choice as a boundary or security fence.
General Features and Specifications
- Factory inserted double-wall slats
- Approximately 75% wind load and privacy factor (based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
- Available in 3 1/2” x 5” mesh
- Chain link manufactured up to 16’ high
- Available in 9 or 10 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW), Type II, class IV wire (1.20 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge galvanized before weaving (GBW),Type II, class V wire (2.0 oz.)
- Available in 9 gauge finish 10 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 8 gauge finish 9 gauge core fused & bonded vinyl coated wire – 7 colors available
- Available in 9 gauge aluminized before weaving wire per ASTM A491, Type 1
- Double wall slats with staples
- Slats meet ASTM F3000 and F3000M designations
- Available in 25’ rolls, 5’ minimum increments thereafter
- Fifteen year pro-rata limited warranty
Available Chain Link Wire Colors:
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.
Access PrivacyLink® architectural support at